Guest Damien

First weekend as a Fisheries Officer

Guest Damien

Hi all,

I did promise regular updates so.......

We're not moving to Mt Gambier for another couple of weeks but I'm currently working out of Kingston for an 'operation'. It's def not as hot down there, it was about 30 deg yesterday, I've come home for a couple of days and it's bloody baking.

I spent the weekend on patrol in Robe & Kingston, it is lovely down there. I had a great time, we checked boats coming in to the ramps, did some surveillance. The best bit was driving up and down Long Beach (17km of sand) looking for ladies in bikinis who were being naughty fisherwomen. Caught a few too!

:D

What a job, they're even gonna pay me!

Damien

Guest Guest5035
    Hi all,

We're not moving to Mt Gambier for another couple of weeks but I'm currently working out of Kingston for an 'operation'. It's def not as hot down there, it was about 30 deg yesterday, I've come home for a couple of days and it's bloody baking.

I spent the weekend on patrol in Robe & Kingston, it is lovely down there. I had a great time, we checked boats coming in to the ramps, did some surveillance. The best bit was driving up and down Long Beach (17km of sand) looking for ladies in bikinis who were being naughty fisherwomen. Caught a few too!

Damien

pay you for perving....

stevo

Guest Guest75

Onya!!!

Glad it's working out.

Now you need some hunky blokes for the Mrs to perve over to be fair :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest cornish Busdriver

Sounds like a great job, any more going there.

[quote name=. The best bit was driving up and down Long Beach (17km of sand) looking for ladies in bikinis who were being naughty fisherwomen.

Damien[/quote]

Isn't that called " Mole Patrol""

:biglaugh:

LC

Hi all,

Damien

Sounds just like swindon ;)