Guest Clan Fortune

AHPRA & State Sponsorship

Guest Clan Fortune

Hoping someone can help with my question.

I read on poms in oz that I wuld need to registered with AHPRA to be granted state sponsorship? Is that a requirement by SA??

I'm sure the application just asked if I thought I would meet requirements for registration which I answered yes but I didn't include evidence as I've not started the registration process as yet. Worried now incase I'm refused SS as I'm not yet registered with AHPRA.

Elizabeth

Guest leemina

I got SA SS and am not registered yet, was gonna wait til at least got CO before started the process. Good luck.

Guest Clan Fortune
    I got SA SS and am not registered yet, was gonna wait til at least got CO before started the process. Good luck.

Thanks for that, must just be a requirement for Queensland sponsorship. I was thinking of waiting till I had lodged the visa application before applying to AHPRA. Seems to be quite a few people having problems with getting registered. Hopefully AHPRA will get things sorted soon.

Elizabeth.

Hoping someone can help with my question.

I read on poms in oz that I wuld need to registered with AHPRA to be granted state sponsorship? Is that a requirement by SA??

I'm sure the application just asked if I thought I would meet requirements for registration which I answered yes but I didn't include evidence as I've not started the registration process as yet. Worried now incase I'm refused SS as I'm not yet registered with AHPRA.

Elizabeth

Hi

i also got SS with SA without being registered, just wrote that I needed to register, how you go about it, and that its taking ages!

Gill x

Guest Clan Fortune

Sounds like I should be ok then. I would have expected it to be highlighted if it was a requirement and was beginning to think I had overlooked it. Glad it isn't otherwise I think I would have a long wait from what I'm reading about AHPRA. It's something I should start thinking about considering it's taking so long. Thanks again.

Elizabeth