Guest guest3462

Driving myself insane!!!!

Guest guest3462

Can anyone give me some answers.....please!!!:arghh:

I have been reading threads on pomsinoz and expat forum where people are being granted case officers that applied for their SS 176 visas who applied after us!! I have also read loads where it states that if the visa status says "application being processed further" it means that a case officer allocation is imminent - however, ours has read that since 18th August last year and we haven't heard a dicky bird!!!

Is this because I was stupid enough to be honest and tell them I was pregnant and does it mean they won't entertain us until after the birth of the baby?

We have front loaded our meds and police checks in september 2010 and I have been signed off from the immigration chest clinic as I delayed my chest xray until I got into my 2nd trimester so I assume they have everything they need. They also now have my cxr reports and films.

I am just feeling so frustrated that it is making my even more restless and sleepless at night than ever!!!

I'm just feeling that this is never going to happen for us and we'll be stuck here on a poxy temp visa forever or booted back to Blighty!!! :-( (not to offend anyone who is here on a "poxy" temp visa, but you know what I mean!)

Julia

Julie,

I really feel for you, especially with all that you have been through. We had delays with ur visas when we found ut wife was pregnant, then company said they would automatically take n the baby under our sponsrship agreement. Even with this, it still delayed thing for a fair while. We submitted our applications in Novemeber 2009, and got granted at end of July 2010. Not sure how this compares with your timeline, but remember we were also being sponsored which speeds things up vastly. I'm sure it's just a processing thing, and SA is maybe behind the rest of the states as the still do SS, whereas the rest don't (i think). Anyway sure everyhing will work out for you, as you deserve it with all the hoops you guys have jumped through. Good luck.

Guest cbeeb

you've really been through the mill(to put it mildly) keeping everything crossed, it starts to happen quickly

Hi!

It must be awful! I'm struggling and I'm at least a year behind you. I've not seen many medical/nurse folk getting a visa or a CO on the forums, is it a conspiracy? ;)

Gill x

Guest Nicky&Andy

i really feel for you, not easy at all, the waiting game, not knowing, its like being in limbo, not easy, fingers crossed you hear soon,

Guest guest3462

Just rangimmigration about our visa application, they apologise but we seem to have been overlooked and have not been allocated a case officer in this batch. However they acknowledge their mistake for not adding the smp to our application and will try to get us a case officer in the next few weeks!!!

Guest Nicky&Andy

fingers crossed for you, you know whats gonna happen, you will get everything all at once,

hope its not too long now

xx

Just rangimmigration about our visa application, they apologise but we seem to have been overlooked and have not been allocated a case officer in this batch. However they acknowledge their mistake for not adding the smp to our application and will try to get us a case officer in the next few weeks!!!

That's good news. We felt the same before we got our visa. We rang a few times and it depended on who you spoke to. The last person put me through to our CO after I asked nicely :) - granted twenty minutes later !

Best wishes,

Cooler

Hi Julia,

when we changed over, the whole process took about 4 months, so you are still on target; I doubt they would boot out a nurse and a doctor, unless your name is Beverley Patel!!:biglaugh:

Its so frustrating to go through, and you certainly dont need the added stress just now!

Look on the bright side, our application was granted within 10 mins of hitting the "board", and we found out about 3 minutes later...........reckon you 2 will get the same good news soon.

J