Sign in to follow this  
Guest donna1

CO

Guest donna1

Visa lodged April 09 got a call yesterday and i nearly fell of my chair, we have been allocated our case officer, have booked medicals for the 09/02 am doing police form tonight, now having got this fair i am veryyyyy excited but scared as well, have so much to do House and flat to sell, car to sell, house to empty and family to tell.

But hey nearly there!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::cute::daydreaming:

Guest jillabong

ahhhh excellent news, many congrats!! hopefully you'll have your grant really soon, best of luck with everything

Jill x

Guest snowling990@btinternet.co

Hi, congratualtions on the co - can I ask what your timeline is - are you 175/176 etc ??

julie

Visa lodged April 09 got a call yesterday and i nearly fell of my chair, we have been allocated our case officer, have booked medicals for the 09/02 am doing police form tonight, now having got this fair i am veryyyyy excited but scared as well, have so much to do House and flat to sell, car to sell, house to empty and family to tell.

But hey nearly there!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::cute::daydreaming:

Guest donna1
    Hi, congratualtions on the co - can I ask what your timeline is - are you 175/176 etc ??

julie

We are 176 state sponsored and very excited:biglaugh:

Guest Lynda&Adam

Fantastic news Donna! SO exciting

Hey Jillabong - I am keeping my eye on you!! We submitted 475 Feb 2010, so shout loudly once you get a CO as hopefully we shouldnt be far behind

Guest jillabong
    Fantastic news Donna! SO exciting

Hey Jillabong - I am keeping my eye on you!! We submitted 475 Feb 2010, so shout loudly once you get a CO as hopefully we shouldnt be far behind

Will do!!! you'll probably hear me shouting all the way from Devon :D

i just wish they would hurry up!!!!! and am getting a little peeved now with peeps that applied more than a year after us getting CO!!!! :arghh: sorry, but im feeling rather hard done by today!!!

Jill x

Guest bishvegas

Hi. Congratulations. They've certainly kept you waiting for long enough! Hope you get your Visa granted soon.

Julie