Diane

Getting into my husband's pants...

Thought I'd share this in the hope it saves someone else a little trauma!

OH slipped on a pair of clean undies the other day, only to experience some unexpected movement down there.

Slipped them off again (rather fast I might add) only to find a big black spider inside them - must have come in with the laundry when I brought it in off the line!! Luckily it didn't bite him or he could have had some awkward swelling to explain too!

Moral of this (true) story? Always shake your clothes before putting them on!

oh my that would have been rather uncomfortable!!! I do worry about that but only if they have been on the floor....send shivers up my spine!

Guest motlyman

Did he go to the doctors and ask if they could take the pain away but leave the swelling?:biglaugh:

Colin

Guest Cornish Pasties

OMG..I am going to end up with OCD when I get over ....will be spending hours checking the washing....then the ironing......second thoughts might be better to get someone in to do washing & ironing......will be a lot less traumatic for moi...will make suggestion to OH and if he doesn't like that idea he can crack on ........

Guest moonraker1959

Oh Diane that was so funny!:biglaugh:Reminds me a few years back(I hate spiders)I woke up to see a huge spider crawling towards us on the duvet.Naturally I screamed my head off(lol)OH came to the rescue and picked up said spider and threw it out the window.He came and sat on the bed next to me,gave me a hug,and to my horror the spider was on his back!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:I ran out the bedroom and left OH to it!lol

Guest Guest5035

Get him to wear a T piece instead, that way the spider can't balance on anything.

stevo

Guest guest3462

Read this to Rich and he said there is a lot to be said for going commando!! :-)

Guest Aussie pat

I once worked with a girl who was walking thru the shops when the knickers she had taken off the night before fell out of her trouser leg in front of everybody around. She had taken off her trousers and knickers at the same time and forgot to remove/untangle them. Some how (god only knows how) she didn't notice them in her trousers when she got dressed the next day until they had worked their way down and fell out!

We were howling with laughter at work when she told us the story.

Guest Chandan

I got out of the shower the other morning and grabbed my towel, opened it up to wrap around me and a black spider jumped on my stomach and fell to the floor... Im not sure what type.. I squashed it too fast to find out (I usually catch and release, but I was starkers and didnt have time for a plan of action)