Jimjustin

Sony Ericsson Vivaz touch screen mobile phone

New in the box Sony Ericsson Vivaz, touchscreen mobile phone. I got it when I took out a telstra contract and being a dinosuar I stuck with my old one! It does everything- HD video, 10MP camera, 8GB memory, video messaging,MP3/MP4 player, internet access with facebook, twitter etc, you can even get PIA on it. It comes in the box with the charger leads, and all the gear that you get new. I will also throw in the (unopened) screen protector they gave me.

It is unlocked, so will work on any network. The picture shows it with a vodafone SIM I put it in to check it worked with that. To be honest unless you live and stay in the CBD you need to be on telstra to get any kind of coverage anyway! It works on Telstra next G and with rural coverage.

Teltra are charging me over $700 dollars for this phone! Im selling for $250 dollars, because I know I'll never use it.

Please ring for more details or I can email more pics etc. Cheers, Jim. 0428400288 Im in Henley Beach

Guest mikesmith

hi m8 me daughter would like to but it the only prob is she only has $130 if you would take it if not she will keep l;ooking cheers

mike

Hi Mike- I still have the phone for sale. If your daughter wants it, I can go to $150 dollars. I am giving it away at that price! Please call me if you are interested. Im in Henley Beach- Cheers, Jim 0428400288

Guest mikesmith

hi jim she only has $130 m8 we are in fulham gardens if you want to sell it for that i can pick it up off you tomora but thats all she has m8 cheers

mike

Guest eishu11

hi there...

do u still have that fone with u?? and whats the final price u can give it for??

Guest Guest75
    hi there...

do u still have that fone with u?? and whats the final price u can give it for??

As Jim said in an earlier post..........

" Hi Mike- I still have the phone for sale. If your daughter wants it, I can go to $150 dollars. I am giving it away at that price! Please call me if you are interested. Im in Henley Beach- Cheers, Jim 0428400288 "

That is VERY good value!!!

:D Jim would you be able to post on the instructions please :D

Can pm or txt you our address, my mobile is 0424 632 643 cheers Angela