Jimjustin

Top Spec Mountain Bike- UK Diamondback Axis Hardtail 18" Medium frame.(Suit up to 6')

Hi, I'm selling the Diamond back Axis I brought over from the UK as I have since bought another dual suspension bike. I now have 5 and my wife says I need to sell one!

I only got this bike (brand new in september 2009) to ride when Amy came out riding with me. We boxed all our bikes up in december 09 to come here, and didn't get them out again until june 2010! Needless to say it has only been ridden a handful of times, when Amy comes out riding, so it is still like new.

Please note, this is a UK Diamonback- very diffrent from the budget Aussie brand of the same name!

It is a seriously good bike with only top spec parts. It scored 9/10 on bike radars review, and 5/5 for user reviews. Something equivalent here would be at least $2000 +

Im asking $1200 ono. If you are looking to take up mountain bike riding this is the bike for you.

Ill list all the parts spec below- only real bike nerds will probably understand most of it!:goofy:

Alloy Vectra hydroformed frame - size 18" medium. Suit up to six foot tall.

Rock shox Recon 335 air fork 130 mm travel, with lock out - this fork gets great reviews

Truvativ Stylo Crank

Shimano XT shadow long cage rear derailleur

Shimano XT front derailleur

Shimnao LX shifters

Avid Juicy 7 hydraulic brakes with 160mm rotors

Mavic 321 professionally built wheels with shimano deore hubs

FSA XC190 handlebars

FSA SL280 seat post

Bontrager racelite stem

Bontrager Rythym seat - brand new

Crank Bros candy C pedals - brand new with cleats. Or I can supply flat pedals. (Bikes of this calibre usually come without pedals when new.)

Outland locking grips

Cane Creek Headset

Nokian NBX lite tyres 26 x 2.2 - brand new cross country tyres. or I can fit it with some brand new bontrager 2.4 tyres that are a bit more heavy duty that came off my GF Roscoe.

Lizard Skin frame protection

All up this is a top spec bike and you'll never buy better for this kind of money I guarantee you that!

Im at Henley Beach if anyone wants to come and have a look. Call me on 0428400288 if you want more info or I can email more pics etc.

Cheers, Jim

Ok, Ive decided to let it go for $1000 dollars. Im giving it away at that. if I dont sell it for that much Im going to keep it and put road tyres on instead of buying a road bike!

Guest jollyswagman

Hey m8 have you still got this and are you throwing any other gear in with it ??

cheers

Hi Swagman,

Yes I still have the bike, and at that price it is VERY cheap for a top quality bike. Im already throwing in some brand new pedals, worth $150 dollars, (bikes like this dont normally come with pedals supplied) as well as a new seat, and new tyres.

If you are looking for a bike, it is the bargain of the century.

Give me a call if you want to see it 0428400288

Cheers

Jim