Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sarah Wright

Wanted - 3/4 bed rental Brighton/Seacliff/Somerton area

Guest Sarah Wright

We have just been told that our rental will not be renewed as the owners relative will be moving in on the 14th April. Now stressing wondering if we will find anywhere suitable in time or whether we will be on the streets.

We need a 3/4 bedroom house preferably Seacliff, Somerton or Brighton area. Close to the beach would be nice.

Anyone wanting to break a lease ?

Many Thanks

Sarah

Don't worry, we have just got 2 weeks away from the end of our lease and finally got something sorted today!! In rental terms I'd say April's a fair way away, and there's a fair number of nice houses in those areas on realestate.com.au at the moment. If you sign up with a search it will notify you immediately when a new place comes on. But as so many are "available now" or say 2 weeks time, be a good thing to look ahead although I doubt as things are moving so quickly you'll get accepted for a house with a long date for the lease to start.

We did see so many great houses come up in our search (4BR we needed) in those areas, so do have a look online and see what's about. Although I am not sure whether you prefer a break lease arrangement - I guess you have more timing flexibility with those.

Sympathies though, what a stressful process finding a new rental is!!!!!!!!!!!