Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rachel1477

Hello... we are new!

Guest Rachel1477

Hi

After a few months of logging on and picking up so much useful info I thought that we should finally introduce ourselves! Theres me, Rachel (30) an office / project manager and my OH James (36) a construction manager & HSO - we live in West Sussex.

We have been wanted to go back to Oz for 4 years since our return from a couple of years spent travelling around the world - finally this summer we got our act together and appointed an agent. We received confirmation this morning that SA will be sponsoring us (yippeeeee!) so now I just need to pull together the last of the information for the Visa app. Once that is in, I guess the long wait starts!

We are soooooo excited about having the opp to move to SA! We love our sports and the great outdoors, camping & fishing etc... and long for the wide open spaces of Oz!

Not wanting to wish my life away but bring it on!

Rachel

Hi

After a few months of logging on and picking up so much useful info I thought that we should finally introduce ourselves! Theres me, Rachel (30) an office / project manager and my OH James (36) a construction manager & HSO - we live in West Sussex.

We have been wanted to go back to Oz for 4 years since our return from a couple of years spent travelling around the world - finally this summer we got our act together and appointed an agent. We received confirmation this morning that SA will be sponsoring us (yippeeeee!) so now I just need to pull together the last of the information for the Visa app. Once that is in, I guess the long wait starts!

We are soooooo excited about having the opp to move to SA! We love our sports and the great outdoors, camping & fishing etc... and long for the wide open spaces of Oz!

Not wanting to wish my life away but bring it on!

Rachel

Welcome to the site and good luck with it all. Great to see at least one other southern family taking the plunge.!!

Enjoy the wait, its hard to put up with but worth it in the end!

Guest mOZzy

hello hello and welcome!!

i guess everyone started off sneaking around ;)

good luck with your visa!