Hi Guys, I could do with some help. Just starting the application to ANMC for skills assessment but not sure if I should be doing the 'modified' or 'full' skills assessment. I'd appreciate any guidence. Thanks Bev

Hi Guys' date=' I could do with some help. Just starting the application to ANMC for skills assessment but not sure if I should be doing the 'modified' or 'full' skills assessment. I'd appreciate any guidence. Thanks Bev[/quote']

Hi Bev,

I'm far from expert, but I think you do the modified if already registered with AHPRA, or full if starting with the anmc. I did the full, was no bother really, just more expensive! Don't get me started on the AHPRA!?

Gill

Guest Guest6899
    Hi Bev,

I'm far from expert, but I think you do the modified if already registered with AHPRA, or full if starting with the anmc. I did the full, was no bother really, just more expensive! Don't get me started on the AHPRA!?

Gill

Yes as far as im aware the above is correct. If your not registered with AHPRA then its the full assessment. Dont forget to book for your ielts and allow time, its not the easiest of tests and some of us took quite a few goes at it :sad:

Lisa

I done the IELTS last Nov, so i'm okay there. Been trying to find out if its cheaper to apply to AHPRA and do modified skill assessment with ANMC or just pay for full skills assessment now.

If you are applying for a 176 permanent visa, you need to do the full assessment. Not sure, but think that's the same for a 175 visa too. All in all, it's a long winded process! All the best!