Guest awelly58

Visiting Adelaide

Guest awelly58

Hi everyone,

Here's one for you all. I have been considering an application for a Visa for sometime and are considering a trip over to check things out. I have been to Oz z couple of time previously but only as a tourist. I am now considering a visit purely to meet potential employers and employment agencies as well as having a look around at housing.

The question is does anyone have experience at doing such a thing or got any tips for me on making arrangements as I would obviously need to have things in place before my arrival.

Cheers

Andy

:Randy-git:

Guest Denise 42

Hi andy

we have a spare room

what job are you looking at.

email me for more information

denise_westwood@hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

Here's one for you all. I have been considering an application for a Visa for sometime and are considering a trip over to check things out. I have been to Oz z couple of time previously but only as a tourist. I am now considering a visit purely to meet potential employers and employment agencies as well as having a look around at housing.

The question is does anyone have experience at doing such a thing or got any tips for me on making arrangements as I would obviously need to have things in place before my arrival.

Cheers

Andy

:Randy-git:

Andy,

I did the very thing you are thinking of doing. My visit to Adelaide was focused on job hunting, visiting different places, (Barossa, Mt Lofty, Crafers, Hahndorf etc) and checking out different suburbs.

I found the trip most worthwile as i've secured a job off the back of an interview i had whilst i was out and have a very short list of places we'd like to live.

If you want any further advice PM me and i'll give you more details.

Paul.

Guest Mark 03

I would definitely come over and check everything out before you move here. You need to see for yourself jobs , housing etc. As far as work is concerned I would aim to get three offers of work to ensure one holds true for you. Aussies are optomistic and beleive everthing will be all right, but this should not be enough for you. My advice approach with caution and dont believe all that you read or are told!:skeptical: