Guest Jay89

Looking to expand the social circle (20-30yro)

Guest Jay89

G'day!

Just thought I'd post a thread to see if anyone fancies a drink?

I've spent the last few months travelling over Oz, Singapore and seeing friends/family back home. So will be coming back next week with a month or so of free time before I get working again. Prime time to meet some new people!

Let me know :cute:

Jay.

21/F/Hallett Cove

Guest Jimmy1812

Alrite mate im 21 i been here a few months but im always up for meeting new people :)

Guest Sus212

Hi, My name is susan (28, and from Scotland, but been working in london last 4 yrs) and I have just arrived in Adelaide on a 1yr working visa. Would like to give Adelaide a chance but don't really know anyone apart from my cousin and his family who i am staying with. If any of you fancied meeting up for a drink or two in the evenings or at the weekend that would be great. First time on this site so please feel free to private message me your details and I can get in touch.

Thanks,

Susan

x

Hi Karen and Susan. Where do you both live? The next month or so is a great time to be in Adelaide with loads going on. I'm 32 and have lived here 4 years now, send me a PM if you fancy getting in touch.

Guest sophi_200

I'm Sophi moved here Nov 2010 with my permanent res, and only met a couple of people so far would be nice to get to know people as it's still all new and weird for me, I'm 23.

Guest Sus212

Sounds like there are a few people in the same situation! I would maybe suggest a drink in the evening next week at some point? Anyone interested? If anyone wants to private message me then we can chat a bit more and work something out?

Guest Jay89
    Sounds like there are a few people in the same situation! I would maybe suggest a drink in the evening next week at some point? Anyone interested? If anyone wants to private message me then we can chat a bit more and work something out?

Sounds like a plan! :cute: