bmw2705

adult students

hi is there anyone who is starting studying in late jan/feb 2008 as my wife starts studying at port adelaide then and would love to here from anyone who is currently studying there or starting she is doing deploma in welfare work love to here from you so please pm me cheers

Guest jellybean3456

Hi

i will be studying at TAFE but in panorama so quite a distance away . i am going back to college in my 40's and looking forward to it. hope you are enjoying your course !!!

jellybean

Guest Bagpuss

bmw has your partner started her course yet ? if she has how does she like it and is there a large volume of work, eg. essays ? :)

Guest fluff
    hi is there anyone who is starting studying in late jan/feb 2008 as my wife starts studying at port adelaide then and would love to here from anyone who is currently studying there or starting she is doing deploma in welfare work love to here from you so please pm me cheers

Hi there BMW I will be studying Welfare at Port Adelaide starting next week. I was told there were no other Brits on the course!!! Is your wife still doing it?