Diane

Looking for something to do on Sunday?

Guest rachinadelaide

And make sure you buy a coffee and cake from the black coffee van with the 2 pommies in it.... they are friends of ours and have just taken their business 'rollin'. I can highly recommend their wares ( having sampled them on far too many occasions....!!)

We're there all day with the car, so will definitely do that - what are their names Rachel and I'll say you said hi?!

Guest rachinadelaide
    We're there all day with the car, so will definitely do that - what are their names Rachel and I'll say you said hi?!

Paul and Katherine, a lovely couple who are working their socks off to grow their food business. We love going to their parties as the food is always to die for...!!

I'm not sure where their pitch will be at the weekend but I know their van is black, not sure if they will have had their logo (Great Relish) painted onto it by the weekend it may still have the previous owners' logo on. Listen out for the pommie accents!

Have fun!

We went last year, its definately a good day out for the family. Plenty of food and drink available, try the big tent too, great food in there. It does get busy and parking can be a bit tricky.

Looks fantastic, my children would love it. But alas it's our last weekend before moving... (to Highbury!!! Diane i see you live there!!!)

We seem to be doing ok with the moving preparations (not ahead, maybe, probably just "OK") so we have decided to take a sabbath tomorrow and go to the British day. Boys'll love it.

*happy dance* (happy, that is, not Morris!!!!)

I know this probably a long shot but I was up at the show grounds last week and lost my camera there, gutted only had it a couple of week for birthday. I am currently checking with the CFS etc to if it's been handed in but just thought maybe there might be some peeps who live up that way with contact???

any help appreciated, cheers

Oh that's rotten luck. Have you tried to get in touch with the organisers? I know towards the end they were making announcements about lost and found stuff - didn't hear them mention any cameras, but worth checking. I think it was the Uraidla Summer Show this weekend on the same grounds as well, so I'm sure someone would have found it.

Fingers crossed for you anyway.

Guest rachinadelaide

Did anyone go to the 'Rollin Great Relish' coffee van and meet Paul and Kathryn? They said they were incredibly busy and met lots of friendly poms....

I did see them, but didn't get to talk to them as they had a huge queue and looked busy as! Hope they had a successful day.