TheHarrisonFamily

Wirreanda or seaford high schools?

Hi

We are currently looking for rentals. our concerns are choosing a house we like in areas that have decent schools. Getting a rental alone is a nightmare without having the worry of decent schools to.

We have 2 school age children, 17 and 8 yrs. We are looking at a house in Seaford Rise and another in Morphett vale in the Wirreanda high catchment area. We were hoping that the 17yr old would take the 8 yr old on his way to school ( as we will probably be working at school start time)....so any ideas about primary and high schools in these areas. We cant afford private education so will be the local schools only.

Got in a real pickle trying to do the right thing by everyone

Donna

Just double check that the morphett vale house is def in the wirreanda catchment...some parts are now under Reynella east...which according to local opinion tends to be a better choice.....

My daughter is at reynella east high school....

Just another thought, Reynella east is now Reynella east college and the whole campus is the primary and high school, so that will make life alot easier for you older child to take and meet your youngster...

The house is south of Bairns road, just on the other side of the road opposite Woodcroft College, so i believe it is in the Wirreada High zone.

Donna

Yeah that is wirreanda zone.....i know a girl that couldnt get into reynella east high as she lived there....she ended up going to woodcroft college.....didnt work out and is now at wirreanda....

Not sure how long it would take to walk from that area to the school....and sorry cant comment on primary schools in the area. Like i said earlier, if you could get a house in an area where there is primary and high on one campus will make life alot easier.....

Have you looked around happy valley or woodcroft?

Guest The Dimmocks

There is always Woodcroft Primary for your youngest, we live in Morphett Vale and our daughter goes there. Although if the rental is where you said, Woodcroft Primary would be the opposite way to Wirreanda. We been looking at houses to buy within zone of Reynella East, even though it a long way off we want our kids to go there.

Guest Guest75

Taking my life in my hands here but anything to help.....

Take a very close look at Wirreanda.

I don't far away.

That's all I'll say:cute: