Hello we are newbees looking forward to our big move.

Guest Katie

Hello to all,

My name is Katie, my partner (Gavin) and I are currently living in Lancashire,UK and planning on heading over to Oz early next year with a view to staying at least 12 months. Gavin has already got a job lined up in the Edinburgh area and is due to start in February but I only complete my university degree in early June so I wont be out there full time until that date but I will be nipping over a few times..

We would like to live somewhere with good transport links, restaurants etc but most of all somewhere safe.If anyone has any useful information we would be very great full.:)

Thank you for your time we look forward to hearing everyones advice.

Katie & Gavin,

Lancashire

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guzzler&Sas

welcome to the site

there is heaps of info available on this site, so ask away, do your research, read read read and get prepared for the rollercoaster ride of your life!

Regs

Sas

Guest bookworm64

Hi

my name is Michelle and my partner Phil, and daughter Becky (13) have just started on our journey of migrating to Oz. I am visiting a friend in Adelaide in feb 08 to get a taste of hopefully what is to come!

we are currently living in Lincoln and it's freezing!

looking forward to being part of PIA

thanks for your time

Michelle, Phil & Becky

Lincoln:)