Sign in to follow this  
Guest teamV

Auto or Manual

Guest teamV

Hopefully if we get are visa sorted i'm going to bring a diesel Toyota pickup with me ,which would be more popular over there a manual or an auto ,just in case at some point we need to sell it .Thanks Kevin.

Guest ebstar

I may be wrong but i'm sure i read something about owning a car for 12months before being able to ship.As i say i'm not sure but may be worth asking before buying.I'm sure someone on here will have more info.

Guest teamV
    I may be wrong but i'm sure i read something about owning a car for 12months before being able to ship.As i say i'm not sure but may be worth asking before buying.I'm sure someone on here will have more info.

Yes I think your right ,we have an 07 discovery with 70000 miles on it and thought it may just die of shock in adelaide with the different weather,also I bet the parts would cost a bomb .We can do a straight swap for a new top of the range toyota double cab pickup.

There also under 20k here and ive looked about on web sites in aus and they work out nearly double.

I've not got my vetassess till the end of this month, so I can't see us being in aus before this time next year .

If you send Mandy an email (mandy@h2h.com.au) she has a fact sheet on bringing cars over here - I'm sure she'd be happy to send it to you.