MacLeods

New Years Eve in Adelaide

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a fire works display in Adelaide on New years eve -

Or anything going on that familys can go to with the kids. Just thinking of ways

of bringing in our first New Year !

thanks

Guest louiesmum

I am afraid I don't know as I'm still here in sunny Kent!! But I just wanted too wish you luck for when you go & I'm sure you'll have a great first christmas & new year! Have fun

Guest graandjac

:wacko:Not sure if this subject popped up in the bonfire night section but the conclusion was that fireworks might be banned in SA due to the fire risk, :unsure:as it will be bang in the middle of summer ,anyone in Adelaide have any ideas, Cheers Graham

Guest Devon

There was a firework display in Victoria Square last New Year's Eve - we were living in Unley at the time and could hear them from there and they did sound good - we just didn't go as there was a drink ban - I'm afraid for us fireworks OR a drink in hand at midnight wasn't much of a choice! :wubclub:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

sorry can't help with that one ..... Sydney's were awesome though.

We spent last New Years Eve in a friends spa with bubbly in hand - what a way to do it - cheers guys, you know who you are! Fingers crossed we get asked again!

Did miss Big Ben at midnight though, but were on Skype the next day with our old gang and they had him going in the background so we heard him - they were all plastered and we were nursing our hangovers then!!!!!

Cheers

Sas

Guest Yorkshire lass

hiya, we're flying into Adelaide for the 22nd Dec, and are wondering if there are family events going on over christmas and New Year.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

If You want to watch the fireworks at Glenelg, get in quick this year, looks like next year they will be a no goer!

sarah

Guest Denise 42

Hi not sure but i think they are band here, we did not hear one on november 5th. been here since 23rd august