Guest cunnah10

Advice HGV Licence situ

Guest cunnah10

Just after some advice ... is a current british HGV Licence recognized here ... and any other licences for example HAZCHEM to drive petrol tankers ? Thanks in advance for any info

Guest cunnah10

Thanks for the reply Ian ... thought this maybe the case as it seems they don't recognize anything here unless you retrain/resit/or pay out for an ozzie licence !!!!!!

Hi Gill

The HGV is not reconized over here.

I lost my HGV and PSV when I moved over and never redone the test, the cheapest I found was going to cost $1000 so I decided against it .

Mick

Guest RichandHelen

I twitched at the price of redoing my licence but Im glad I did. Paid for itself within two weeks. Its all I can do.

Rich

Guest kangomik

Some of the training company's will take into consideration the licence you held ( can lower the teaching time)........ but any bad habits and it's back to square one LOL

Grand a time sounds about right.

Hi been making some enquries about HGV Licence, it seems that yes you have to take retest, i have class 2 licence been driving for last 20 odd years, if we lucky enough to get visa was considering doing bus licence for a change.

Guest cornish Busdriver
    Hi been making some enquries about HGV Licence, it seems that yes you have to take retest, i have class 2 licence been driving for last 20 odd years, if we lucky enough to get visa was considering doing bus licence for a change.

Hiya Chrisfen.

Yeah come on over to the buses, all companys always after drivers that can hack it.