Guest gardners

hello

Guest gardners

hi all,

we're imogen and simon and have 3 small children. we have just started the emigration process after deciding that we would like to take the opportunity to migrate. imogen is a midwife and simon a team leader for a large adult learning centre. we have never been to adelaide before but have visited austrailia 3 times for prolonged holidays and through research have discovered that adelaide is a great place for young families with plenty of opportunity. i'm sure that we will be picking your brains throughout this process and hope that when we finally make it we will meet some of you in person.:)

p.s. if there are any midwives out there who can offer imogen any advice, help etc then that would be appreciated greatly.

Guest guest3462

Welcome to PIA and congratulations on selecting the finest state to make your dreams happen! :-) We love it here and it truly is a fabulous place to bring up a small family. Any advice we can help with please shout out! Im not a midwife so can't help much there, but there are several maternity depts in the city as well as the womens and childrens hospital so it should be ok for Imogen to get loads of advice on here!

Julia x

Guest rkerrison

Hi

We are also at the beginning of the process, sent off skills assessment through our agent so now waiting....

We have 3 young girls and we are both teachers, hoping to be out at the end of nrxt year, this is our plan anyway. Feel ready now as our youngest would be nearly 5 by then.

If all goes to plan we would love to settle in the southers suburbs as long as hubby can get job fairly close to that area. He is a secondary maths teacher.

Keep in touch, be good to see how each other are getting on with the process!!!!!

Beckyx:D

Guest gardners

hi,

it's good to know that there is someone at the same stage as us. we have 3 kids also, 2 girls and a boy ranging from 3 1/2 to 9 months. we've been on the net most night trying to research all kinds of things from housing to job hunts etc but i think that it'll all fall into place as a when. i need to start sleeping again. we're off to down under live at the end of feb to see if we can get some info so i'll pass on anything that may be usefull. i guess if there's not much there then it'll be a day out for us without the kids.

will be good to keep in touch and thanks for responding to out thread.

take it easy,

imogen

Guest MutleyCrew

Hi, we wish you all the best on your journey and to the ups and downs that you will find yourself in as you progress the rollercoater ride to getting your visa! It may take a while but just stick at it and keep on thinking why you started the journey in the first place.

Ask away as many of us will have been where you are now and this forum was most helpful for us in our times of need!! Good luck.

Hi, we wish you all the best on your journey and to the ups and downs that you will find yourself in as you progress the rollercoater ride to getting your visa! It may take a while but just stick at it and keep on thinking why you started the journey in the first place.

Ask away as many of us will have been where you are now and this forum was most helpful for us in our times of need!! Good luck.

Hi - we're from Melton Mowbray - just a quick question - how come you changed agents & did the alternative VETASSESS etc - this surely has put extra time on the application ? We used Global Visas - and I must say would recommend them. Our application took just over 1 year - how times change - Dawn, Charlie & Lisa King

hi all,

we're imogen and simon and have 3 small children. we have just started the emigration process after deciding that we would like to take the opportunity to migrate. imogen is a midwife and simon a team leader for a large adult learning centre. we have never been to adelaide before but have visited austrailia 3 times for prolonged holidays and through research have discovered that adelaide is a great place for young families with plenty of opportunity. i'm sure that we will be picking your brains throughout this process and hope that when we finally make it we will meet some of you in person.:)

p.s. if there are any midwives out there who can offer imogen any advice, help etc then that would be appreciated greatly.

Good luck with your plans.