meldrew9799

Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce our selves.

Myself, the wife and 2 kids went on holiday to Adelaide April 2009. When we came back we decided Oz was for us.

We got an agent, OEV, and after what seems to be the usual carry on with paper work finally submitted 176 for WA. This was on the advice of the agent as SA didn't have 'Hairdresser' on their list. This was in September 2009!

Thanks to the info on this fab site, we know there is a bit of a wait.

We never realy wanted to go to Perth but anything to get into Oz. Now that SA has 'Hairdesser' on their list (yeah!!!!) we have applied for sponsorship. On line application sent 06/01/11.

If we need to put in another visa application would you suggest staying with the agent or doing this our selves? Think we are more than capable of the forms!

Again, many thanks to all of you hard core bloggers. Been a laugh some times reading the posts.

Can't wait to meet up on the other side! When finally we get there,:biglaugh: beers on me. Oh and the wife is also a great cook!

Alan

Guest Guest75
Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce our selves.

Can't wait to meet up on the other side! When finally we get there,:biglaugh: beers on me. Oh and the wife is also a great cook!

Alan

Hiya and welcome to the forum. Hope your journey here is a smooth one.

Above I've highlighted something we might keep ya to,:biglaugh:

That's 400 cartions of Toohey's Extra Dry, :cute::cute:

Guest The Standalofts

Hi there

Thought we would say hello and wish you good luck with everything - it all seems to take forever!

Good to see a fellow Scot on the site. Look forward to monitoring your progress - will keep our fingers crossed for you that everything goes smoothly.

Lesley & Jimmy