Medicals & Police Check Query

minty

Hi all,

I dont want to make a mess of the last stage and am not using an agent so can someone tell me if i have this right please.

Meds - seems to be straightforward print of the forms 160EH & 26EH and book in with the clinic and take passports pictures ect. Once the meds are complete the clinic couriers them of to aus you do not take them away.

Police Checks - You apply to ACRO for the police checks and they post them back to you. You then upload them onto the DIAC website to your case officer. The police checks are not sent by ACRO to oz, you send them. And lastly if this is correct and you upload them do you still have to get them certified first or is there no need.

Last thing is about having to have everything done within 28 days. If this is imposible due to waiting on police checks to arrive or meds to be cleared as long as you can prove that they have been requetsed and have receipts ect and upload the proof then this is ok.

Think ive got the above right but just want to check first. Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks.