Guest The Standalofts

Yippee - we have a case officer!

Guest The Standalofts

Hi all

Got a phone call this morning to say we now have a case officer! Have been high as a kite since. Medicals booked and police check stuff sent away.

My OH & I were just saying last night that things were looking up as we were seeing more people being allocated a case officer.

We will keep our fingers crossed for those of you still waiting.

Lesley

Guest MutleyCrew

Fantastic news! We know exactly how you feel. Good luck and you never know we may one day bump in to you in sunny oz!!

Guest guest3462

Congratulations!!! Im so really pleased for you! I do really hope though that i'll be writing a post like this soon cos I don't think my mental health can take much more!!! Either that or my pregnancy hormones have completely taken over my body....im crying so hard today i can hardly see the keyboard!!!

Guest The Standalofts

thanks everyone - have managed to peel myself off the ceiling today, back to waiting, but as you all know, we have all had plenty practice on waiting!

lesley

Guest fatman

:notworthy:Well done you guys!!!!

It must all feel very real now eh!?.... bet your walking around with permanent grins on your faces eh!?

We are expecting to have news of a Case Officer any day (176 Visa.... SS Feb 2010), so hopefully not long for us!! ... lots of people in the Forum seem to be having word of Case Officers last couple of weeks!

Great news,

Graham & Janis Price (freezing our bums off in Aberdeenshire!! :arghh:

:):P

Guest The Standalofts

Hi Graham & Janis - hope you here something soon, will keep our fingers crossed for you.

Lesley

Guest bosco

hi all just let you know got case officer yesterday, visa lodged march 10, applying under skilled visa solid plastering with state sponsorhip granted feb 10.gotta get meds and pcc and hopefully not long now.Bit worried now as son 21yrs now not to keen on coming with us at the moment but hopefully he seen sense as not much in ireland for anyone now.