Documents needed for the sa ss

Hughes'Roberts

Hi Everyone,

We need some help from those of you that have recently submitted the docs for the SA SS or those of you that have recently had the SA SS approval!

Up to now the supporting documents we have is the positive skills assessment, birth certificate, passport details, a reference from the current employer, the certificates to show the OH's qualification and the CV. (Also most importantly the application form itself)

No need for the IELTS test.

Is there anything else we need to include or does the above need to be more detailed i.e simular to what we issued for the TRA application.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Nat & Gaz :)

hi!

we applied for a 175 back in 2009 but have since been moved to priority group 4 as my skill was taken off the list-primary teacher. hoping that SS will allow us to apply for a 176! what about you?

Hi,

Yeah that is all the information you need to send, we didnt send on birth certificates, and on the SA webiste, it details they have received 'Complete set of documents'. We submitted our application online on the 18/01/2011 and all docs were received on the 02/02/2011

Seems your ready to submit your application - All the best!

Claire :)

Hi,

Yeah that is all the information you need to send, we didnt send on birth certificates, and on the SA webiste, it details they have received 'Complete set of documents'. We submitted our application online on the 18/01/2011 and all docs were received on the 02/02/2011

Seems your ready to submit your application - All the best!

Claire :)

Thanks Claire!! :)Well I think we need to get this rolling then! I hope yours come through soon for you! When you sent the documents along with the application front sheet, did you have to get that witnessed, like say from a solicitor?

Nat & Gaz

hi!

we applied for a 175 back in 2009 but have since been moved to priority group 4 as my skill was taken off the list-primary teacher. hoping that SS will allow us to apply for a 176! what about you?

Hi Alez27

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! We are going for the 176 too, we decided we wanted to do this a few years ago but with all of the changes last year we delayed it for a while, we have had a positive TRA so the next step is to get this SA ss submitted! So on the Next!!

Have a good weekend

Nat & Gaz :)

Hi Nat,

Oh tahnk god you asked that, have you completed your financial statement, if so that will have to get witnessed by a solicitor, we had to take proof of our savings to the solicitor so that he could sign the financial statement, so glad you asked that!

Claire x

Hi Nat,

Oh tahnk god you asked that, have you completed your financial statement, if so that will have to get witnessed by a solicitor, we had to take proof of our savings to the solicitor so that he could sign the financial statement, so glad you asked that!

Claire x

Hi claire.... Thanks for the info! Were going to get on with it!

A bit confused now as the sa website states only international students need to complete a financial statement. Should this not be on the documents required checklist or is it on the application form itself.Mmmm....this might be a little tricky as we cannot physically prove the required funds now... What to do???

Nat x

Guest vicky_1970

Ahhh - unfortunately my occupation needs IELTS 7 !! Panic over - thanks - I'll carry on with plan A !!

Actually I'm planning for this already (although only just sent off my skills assessment) but I think the most worrying bit is getting the "Why SA?" bit right - if you've got any tips they'd be gratefully accepted.

Hi Nats,

We had a checklist that advised we required a financial statement, and our agent also told us this would be required so went sent it off, not sure if it was compulsory though??

I will double check what information we had that stated this was required.

Cheers

Claire x

Guest owenker4

Hughes'Roberts,

Hiya, you dont have to send financial statements on a ss 176 application. We sent copy of TRA, copy of passport page, and copy of AQFIII for OH. There is a checklist on front and reading the info it says don't send un necessary paperwork, so id recommend checking the list again. Good luck with it all x By the way our complete set of documents were logged on 28th Jan 11 so just waiting to hear.

thanks Neil & Kerry x

Hi Nats,

We had a checklist that advised we required a financial statement, and our agent also told us this would be required so went sent it off, not sure if it was compulsory though??

I will double check what information we had that stated this was required.

Cheers

Claire x

Cheers Claire for the info!I will soon know at the weekend when we eventually have a look at it! Have you heard on your SS SA yet?

Nat x

Hughes'Roberts,

Hiya, you dont have to send financial statements on a ss 176 application. We sent copy of TRA, copy of passport page, and copy of AQFIII for OH. There is a checklist on front and reading the info it says don't send un necessary paperwork, so id recommend checking the list again. Good luck with it all x By the way our complete set of documents were logged on 28th Jan 11 so just waiting to hear.

thanks Neil & Kerry x

Thanks for your comment Owenker4! Are you guys doing it yourselves or using an agent?

Were going to submit it at the weekend hopefully (got other things i need to concentrate on this week, exams! Nothing to do with this proces :arghh:) That puts my mind at rest as it was going to be a lot of hassle to prove the funds at this time, obviously we will have the funds when we arrive!

Good luck with your SS SA, I do hope it comes through as soon as possible for you!! Let me know so i have an idea on timeline! Cheers!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Nat & Gaz

Cheers Claire for the info!I will soon know at the weekend when we eventually have a look at it! Have you heard on your SS SA yet?

Nat x

It didnt state we had to send one on the application cover sheet, and if people havent sent it and had no problems, I would go ahead and submit without it....

We sent it as our agent advised us to, I am currently searching through my emails to find this.

Our documents were received on the 2nd of Feb, and application being assessed - Roll on the end of March, not knowing is killing me!!

xx

It didnt state we had to send one on the application cover sheet, and if people havent sent it and had no problems, I would go ahead and submit without it....

We sent it as our agent advised us to, I am currently searching through my emails to find this.

Our documents were received on the 2nd of Feb, and application being assessed - Roll on the end of March, not knowing is killing me!!

xx

Found the email, if you want I can email you this? the attachment he issued us was from the SA website, so may not be relevant now! xx

Hi, to prove our finances would a letter from 2 different estate agents with valuations four property be enough? Our finances aren't exactly great and we don't want to muck up the paperwork.

Also, is it just the main applicants birth cert we send for ss? We are doing the paperwork ourselves so any advice will be really appreciated. Thanks.