I can't believe it!!!!

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

After having yet another mental breakdown this morning and spending a good hour on the phone to DIAC they eventually let it be known that we have a bloody case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't belieive it!!!! I'm writing my thread so soon after whinging (again) that it wouldn't happen to us this morning!!!!!!!

Our progress page has not changed and we have no email confirmation. I can't stop crying im so full of emotions just bow I can't honestly say how I truly feel!!! Happy, ecstatic, relieved, daft, mad as a fish, and to top it all a belly full of contractions!!!! God help us all if I go into labour now!!!!

Thankyou so much to everybody for your lovely kind words today I know you must all be so fed up of my ranting!!! Big smiles to you all and thankyou again! :-)

Guest bishvegas

Huge congratulations. I don't post that much but have kept up with your story. As the saying goes, good things come to those who wait. And boy have you done some waiting! Good luck with everything.

Julie

Guest guest3462

Well we have had an email from our CO, everything has been met and finalised with the exception that our eldest daughter needs a new passport. Forms filled out already and im ready to ring the post office for my passport appointment first thing in the morning. Hope they can rush it through!! Thanks again to everyone for all your support, many congratulations to everyone in the same boat as us and fingers, toes and everything crossed for everyone waiting.

Much love

Julia xxxxxxx

Well we have had an email from our CO, everything has been met and finalised with the exception that our eldest daughter needs a new passport. Forms filled out already and im ready to ring the post office for my passport appointment first thing in the morning. Hope they can rush it through!! Thanks again to everyone for all your support, many congratulations to everyone in the same boat as us and fingers, toes and everything crossed for everyone waiting.

Much love

Julia xxxxxxx

Congratulations, I'm really pleased for you.

Laurie

Guest leemina

We too have the youngests passport to sort out. It got sent on monday, the day before I got CO and booked meds, so didnt realise until tuesday that actually need the passports for the medicals (as per letter from centre). Had a bit of a panic with thinking what if it doesnt come back in time (medicals are 7th march). Mulled round postponing medicals until defo got passport, but today have spoke to medical centre in manchester and they said its fine, just tell them on the day. Hoping that we do have the passport back by then but if we dont we'll deal with it then. Sooooo happy for you Churchj1, its a great feeling isnt it???

Guest MutleyCrew

Fan......tas......tic!!!! What excellent news. It must have been so rotten seeing loads of us getting a CO allocated and not hearing anything yourselves ove the last few days! Well finally it's your turn to shout yippeeeee!! Well done for chasing DIAC youy are rightly and obviuosly over the moon. Whoooohooooo!!!

Guest Adelaide_bound

being so new I don't know if it's my place to offer my congrats too, but have read a few of your posts now, and you have already been lovely and helpful to me, so wanted to say I am grinning for you - lets hope this is the first of the bunch of three of luck :D