Guest sunchaser

Everything for sale!!!!!

Guest sunchaser

Gday all were selling everything that goes with a house and kids all beds and furniture,large trampoline,bikes ,huge 52 inch widescreen plasma telly,stereo plus lawnmower and strimer plenty of other stuff so feel free to call me and ask thanks heaps regards matt 0466281994

Gday all were selling everything that goes with a house and kids all beds and furniture,large trampoline,bikes ,huge 52 inch widescreen plasma telly,stereo plus lawnmower and strimer plenty of other stuff so feel free to call me and ask thanks heaps regards matt 0466281994

Hi, what suburb are you in and whay size is the trampoline ?

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi

What kind of kids furniture do you have and where abouts are you?

Many thanks

Guest parko

Hi what make is tv and how much you looking for also were about are you and do you have any wardrobes /chest of draws for sale.

parko

Guest whitfan

I'd be interested in getting prices and pictures (or having a look at) bedside tables if you have any, a coffee table, a tv unit, and the lawn mower.

edit: any pantry style cupboards, and maybe any outdoor setting you may have.

I'd be interested in getting prices and pictures (or having a look at) bedside tables if you have any, a coffee table, a tv unit, and the lawn mower.

edit: any pantry style cupboards, and maybe any outdoor setting you may have.

He's put his mobile number on there son, give him a ring!

Mummy x

Guest sunchaser

hiya the trampoline is 10 ft and has the nets etc less than a yr old(so kids havent completly trashed it yet) and were in seacombe gardens regards matt

Guest sunchaser

hiya the telly is a sharp aquos and is my best friend,i have a large display unit,large coffee table,extendable kitchen table and chairs(all of them pine) a cast iron queen size bed and a recently purchased pink girls bed and matress i am selling a load of other bits in april so if theres anything youre after please call or email and i will be glad to help if i can. if theres anything youre intrested in pm me youre email and i will send you pics many thanks matt:goofy:0466281994 or mattydb@msn.com

Guest sunchaser

hi lawnmower has gone the telly is a sharp aquos it is the 52 inch and can be viewed at sharp.net.au looking for around 1500 bucks for it many thanks matt

Guest matt gibbons

Hi Matt , was wondering if you still ahd the mower and strimmer and how much you want for them

thanks matt

Guest sunchaser

hi shell we do but wont be getting rid of them till april sorry matt

Guest sunchaser

hi the trampoline is still not sold and it is 100 bucks thanks matt

Guest Shel

Matt may still be looking for sofas in april so give me msg when selling..

Thanks

Ps what r they like?