Guest barb

Yes,at long last we have a CO....hALLELUJAH!!!

Guest barb

Wasnt to sure at first but yes we do have a case officer. Meds are booked so off to Manchester for those in two weeks. All other things getting done this weekend. Still worry that something will go wrong, WHAT! I dont know but worry anyway. Now all we have to do is sell a house,been let down once, 6 days before contracts signed now have to start again. Just cant wait to get over there Good luck to every one still waiting and well done to you guys who are on your way.

Guest The Standalofts

Congratulations - you must be thrilled, we got our case officer yesterday so know how you feel.

Good luck selling the house.

Lesley

Guest MutleyCrew

CONGRATULATIONS!! You must be so excited like we were when we found out we had a CO earlier this week. All the best with the last stage!!

Brilliant news - loads of CO's this week! :D

Good luck with everything - medicals aren't that bad - we went to Manchester (Dr Smith) really nice and helpful. :D

Guest bishvegas

Fantastic news! We found out today that we got ours too. Great to see so many people getting good news this week. Good luck with meds etc x

Guest barb

Thank you all,hope we can all get together for a drink when we finally get over there.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Graz! :) When you've finished with him/her, pass them on to someone waiting here, eh?! :biglaugh:

Good luck with the meds and wish you a speedy, safe journey down under! :)

Guest barb

Thanks,we are almost there after two years since we started the dream, hope all goes well for you and that you get over very soon,good luck.

Congrats... Great news! on 17th Feb we got ours too :)

Hey, can anyone have any idea usually how much time it takes to grant the visa after CO? I just done my Med last week.

Guest barb
    Congrats... Great news! on 17th Feb we got ours too :)

Hey, can anyone have any idea usually how much time it takes to grant the visa after CO? I just done my Med last week.

CONGRATULATIONS! Its such good news so many people at long last getting co's. I not sure how long it takes ,we have been told anything from two weeks to a month. Good luck with everything.

yepiiiiiiii.... finally last week DIAC issued Pre grant letter of our 475 visa... as my wife is in Sydney, she needs to come back & after she'll come visa stamping will happing.. :)

Guest barb
    yepiiiiiiii.... finally last week DIAC issued Pre grant letter of our 475 visa... as my wife is in Sydney, she needs to come back & after she'll come visa stamping will happing.. :)

Congratulations! Really great news.

:jiggy: