Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin and Val

State Sponsorship

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Everyone,

Just had to tell you all that we had the good news this morning that South Australia have approved our application for state sponsorship today (14th Nov 2007), apparently we now have six months to lodge the visa application. No problem why wait six months ? it will be in by the end of the week !

Another step closer.........

Cheers

Martin and Val :jiggy:;):jiggy::)

Guest awelly58

Hi,

I have been considering the state Sponsored Visa route for some time and would be very interested in hearing about your experiences.

How did the process go and time periods?

Who did you use and would you recommend?

Have you employment to go too?

Anything and aboslultely everything. Please email if it's easier as I have loads and loads of q's.

Cheers

Andy

Guest Aussiebound

Congratulations. A long wait ahead now.......

Hope the time passes quickly.

Sarah

Guest Tina

Hi Martin & Val,

congratulations, great news.

next stage and then thats it you are in

Guest Obedoh

Hi there,

Great news. We received the same news on the same day!! Busy getting the main application in now. Breathed a massive sigh of relief when it arrived. No wonder I'm going grey at such a rate. This is the most nerve wracking experience ever. Maybe becuase we want it so much!

Well done guys. Hopefully we will all get the same positive reuslts in a few months with the rest.

Duncan & Jackie

Guest dglamoore

Congratulations on your sponsership and good luck with the visa appliaction :jiggy:

Lisa;)

Guest Martin and Val
    Hi,

I have been considering the state Sponsored Visa route for some time and would be very interested in hearing about your experiences.

How did the process go and time periods?

Who did you use and would you recommend?

Have you employment to go too?

Anything and aboslultely everything. Please email if it's easier as I have loads and loads of q's.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

So far the experience has been OK and as you can see from our signature things have just ticked along. The Visa was lodged today so now the real waiting game begins.

good luck with it all, Cheers

Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val
    Hi there,

Great news. We received the same news on the same day!! Busy getting the main application in now. Breathed a massive sigh of relief when it arrived. No wonder I'm going grey at such a rate. This is the most nerve wracking experience ever. Maybe becuase we want it so much!

Well done guys. Hopefully we will all get the same positive reuslts in a few months with the rest.

Duncan & Jackie

Hi Duncan, Jackie and the crew,

Congratulations on your good news to, we may end up in Aus at the same time!

I am very lucky as this whole process hasn't made me Grey at all. Mind you all the hair has fallen out instead!!

Get that next stage in as soon as poss, sit back and sleep for a few months.

Good luck and boots do some really nice shades of hair dye by the way.:biglaugh:

Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your congrats and kind words.

cheers

Martin and Val ;)

Guest Obedoh
    Hi Duncan, Jackie and the crew,

Congratulations on your good news to, we may end up in Aus at the same time!

I am very lucky as this whole process hasn't made me Grey at all. Mind you all the hair has fallen out instead!!

Get that next stage in as soon as poss, sit back and sleep for a few months.

Good luck and boots do some really nice shades of hair dye by the way.:biglaugh:

Martin and Val

Thanks Martin & Val,

We're busy with it as I write this! Thanks for the message and I'll make a point of checking out Boots asap!!

Keep us posted on how things progress.

Duncan & Jackie