Guest Lynda&Adam

im 10 and my name is imogen

Guest Lynda&Adam

hey im coming to Adelaide soon and im a bit nervous. can anyone help me about it ! so what are the schools like over there and children. do you fined it good over there. I hear a lot about the spiders and snakes what are they like because the sound really scarey.

we hope to go to Moana or Seaford. Is anyone like me? :)

Guest jakelomas

hey I am 10 as well and my name is Jake I am sure nothing to worry about spiders or snakes if you don't do much to them then they wont do anything to you just stay out the way though I might be going soon :D

Hi I have a daughter the same age I sure she would like to make friends with your daughter.

Her names lauren and we are moving over in Sept to Port noarlunga area.

PM me and I will forward her email.

Good luck with the house sale.

Guest guest7008

Hi, we have a daughter aged 10, coming over later this year (Hopefully) also to Port noarlunga, be great to keep in touch - ifyou would like pm us and I will pass Phoebe's e mail address to you. The Rimmers:biglaugh:

Guest livvy

hi my name is olivia and i'm moving to adelaide aswell

Guest livvy

fealing nervous aswell[if you was wondering who is in my pic it is me and t.j'pony']

Hi my daughter Lauren is nine, ten in January and she would love to chat with you. She is going to chat with livvy too. She as lots of concerns so maybe all three can help each other x

Guest abbiedog

hi i am jenny Livvys mum, she would love to chat with you I know she is planning to chat with lauren, it would be good for the 3 of you chat i think. if you PM me Ill send you her email and phone number for txts, if you are allowe.

jenny

Hi Imogen I'm laurens mum Sharon and if you chat with livvy she has laurens mobile number and then you can text her. Sorry still learning how to use this site and I have just found out I'm not sending pm when I throughout I was lol x

Check with your parents first x

Guest lauren

hi Imogen,

im Lauren and im moving to Adelaide in September and i am looking to make some friends before i go

when i was 8i went to oz for 2 weeks i didnt find any snakes or spiders in the my uncles house. i am petrified of them even a little spider in my bath will make me scream

i dont think youll find many horrid creatures there

when i went i dived in the pool and stayed in till 11:00!the next night we found a possum in the trees it was extreamly cute. the possums like apples one night it came to wards me but it wouldent take the sliced apple out of my hand.

im sure youll have a great time there!!!

lauren

xxxz

Guest lauren
    hi my name is olivia and i'm moving to adelaide aswell

hi olivia im

im moving to adelade in sept i would love to make friends with you

from lauren

ps i am 10 yrs old