Sign in to follow this  
Guest stephen maloney

quick way to move to adelaide

Guest stephen maloney

hell my name ste need to know best agent to go, with to move to adelaide,gas fitter married with two kids ,the best visa to move to adelaide:D

Guest teamV

There dosn't seem to be any quick ways ,or if there is everyones keeping it quite.:biglaugh:

Guest moonraker1959

What type of visa are you planning on applying for?Any particular reason you're heading for Adelaide?

Guest guest7008

hi, as a trade worker, you will need to get your application in to DIAC before 1st July this year as a new points system is suppose to be coming into effect, this will change things for trade workers and make it harder to get a PR visa, we are using an agent called Go Matilda who have been excellent, would highly recommend them, the quickest route for us was to go for a 176 state sponsored visa with Southern Australia, you will need to get your trade accessed and recognised by the TRA skills authority first before you an apply for state sponsorship etc, my best advice would be to call an agent, there are some very good ones and then some not so good ones, they will give you an initial free telephone consultation then its up to you whether you go with them, if you want to go for it I suggest you start the ball rolling asap before the points system changes. Good Luck with it all. Helen

Guest andy1865

Hi we have done the same on the 176 skilled visa PR, we have used Kerry from Access Migration and she is fantastic, She was recommended to us by friends who had done the move, it's a long process so be patient and also its expensive so make sure you know all the payments you will be making.

Good luck and hope all goes well for you all.

Andy

Guest andrew_obrien
    hi, as a trade worker, you will need to get your application in to DIAC before 1st July this year as a new points system is suppose to be coming into effect, this will change things for trade workers and make it harder to get a PR visa, we are using an agent called Go Matilda who have been excellent, would highly recommend them, the quickest route for us was to go for a 176 state sponsored visa with Southern Australia, you will need to get your trade accessed and recognised by the TRA skills authority first before you an apply for state sponsorship etc, my best advice would be to call an agent, there are some very good ones and then some not so good ones, they will give you an initial free telephone consultation then its up to you whether you go with them, if you want to go for it I suggest you start the ball rolling asap before the points system changes. Good Luck with it all. Helen

I would do the above as soon as possible before things change in OZ speed is the key here but make sure you get a good agent Go Matilda are good but George Lombard help me and he is a Genius he got me a visa when no one else could

Guest get carter

HI,

We used visa-go and have found them to be very good. Started the process Nov ish 09 and got a case officer Feb 11. Medicals due 16th March!

Good Luck with it all,

Treena