Guest Bada boom

English football on Oz TV

Guest Bada boom

Coming down to Adelaide in a few months. Just wondering, do they show any English football on Australian free to air TV?

Ta.

Guest Tterrier81

they show the champions league on sbs, its best off to get foxtel, most saturday nights there are around 6 or 7 games to watch then a couple on sunday night, if your a big football fan then its definately worth getting, they also show championship and league one games sometimes

Guest Tterrier81

i pay about $150 a month for the platinum package which is pretty much every channel and i have it in 2 bedrooms and lounge room

have a look at there site

www.foxtel.com.au

Guest Bada boom

I'll have a look at that when I'm in Adelaide then. Otherwise might just have to stick to Match of the Day downloads via Pirate Bay!

Guest Guest5035
    i pay about $150 a month for the platinum package which is pretty much every channel and i have it in 2 bedrooms and lounge room

have a look at there site

www.foxtel.com.au

geez, $150, thats a flight to the uk every 14 months, didn't know foxtel was that much.

stevo

Guest Tterrier81
    I'll have a look at that when I'm in Adelaide then. Otherwise might just have to stick to Match of the Day downloads via Pirate Bay!

i do miss match of the day, but on the upside foxtel does show soccer am on a sunday morning, not the full show but an hour long best bits show from the saturday one in uk

Guest Tterrier81
    geez, $150, thats a flight to the uk every 14 months, didn't know foxtel was that much.

stevo

well, when u put it like that it does sound a bit expensive, but i enjoy it, i get to see stuff i wont get to see on free to air, like now, im watching the aussies v zimbabwe in the cricket world cup instead of havin to watch that c**p my kitchen rules:biglaugh: