Should I be worried?

Guest Roo1

Most of you know my son Thomas. If you don't, he's 4, nearly 5, a bright boy who likes, like any youngster to play with lego and build things.

He's been very quiet this afternoon in his bedroom (which send alarm bells ringing), playing quietly by himself with his lego. I popped in a couple of times and casually said, "thats nice love" as you do.

Then he came to me and wanted me to look at his finished creation.

It was great. It had an entrance, walls either side, a roof, cars going in one end and out the other. I said, "oh how lovely, you've built a tunnel".

"No", he replied. "Not a tunnel mummy, but a drive through Bottle Shop".

:wideeyed:

Should I be worried? :err:

Judix

Should I be worried? :err:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think you should be worried about how often you use the drive through bottle shop.:biglaugh:

Do you have a branch of A.A. near you? ;)

Pete

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Judi dude

Maybe he's spending a little bit too much inside the drive throughs?:biglaugh:Such a shame they dont do the booze in the supermarkets here, then you could hide the gin under the cornflakes packets in your trolley;), and when asked say its mummys special medicine:wideeyed:

Guest graandjac
:biglaugh::biglaugh:Could Thomas reccommend any good deals at the moment......Iam sure there is nothing to worry about, just taking in his most common surroundings:goofy:Cheers Graham

:biglaugh:Nice one guys, thanks for the replies!

Yep, I'm sure its just Thomas taking in his surroundings as its a strange concept that we can drive through a shop to buy alcohol (especially when they are giving out free samples, like they were last month).:wacko: