waynecaz

is it just me ???? "175 visa !!

We applied for a 175 around the same time as you, but have submitted a 176 application end of jan 2011 should know if its been accepted in few weeks.

Its so hard knowing what to do best ... do I change to the 176 or ride it out ??????

Wish I had a chrystal ball .

Good luck chris with your visa .

carolyn .

I know circumstances have changed since the 2 years since we submitted ours but we submitted the application for our 175 in Jan and by August we had it through so it should be any day now either way.

I like the fact that we can go anywhere in Australia if we did not like it here too much.

Might be worth chasing DIAC or your case officer or your agent if you have one.

Fingers crossed it comes through soon

Guest Paula H
    just wondering if anyone is still waiting for a 175 or is it just me that didnt change to a 176 ?????:goofy:

cheers guys . love carolyn x

Hi,

I was just about to post a similar post to this lol. We only last week lodged our 175 visa online and all I seem to read is that people have or are applying for a 176 argh.

Guest Paula H
    i know paula every where you read its all about the 176 ..!!!!! it will be the 175 soon !!! xx

your so right lol

Have you chased up your visa application?