Sign in to follow this  
Guest vicky_1970

Timescales for VETASSESS Skills Assessment

Guest vicky_1970

Does anyone know roughly how long VETASSESS are taking to process skills assessment under General Skilled Migration ? I do not need to sit any tests only have my qualifications and work experience assessed.

I have only just started this process several weeks ago and the waiting is killing me already !! We are so desperate to make a better life for ourselves and my gorgeous baby girl (3 yrs old). I feel like this is going to take years to get anywhere.

Thanks

:arghh:

Guest gymnast11

We r just waiting on r medicals now,and in our experience up to now it has took almost two years,we av fab agency doin most of the work but u can't rush government I too just kept thinkin about it all the time and lost many a nights sleep , now if I hear anything its a bonus I try not to think to much or I would of. Cracked up ages ago x hope this helps

Guest gill and ian

Its taken us about 5 weeks or so to hear fron VETASSESS. Our agent said they didnt seem to be processing them in much of an order though. Typical. Hope that helps

Guest Mizzmp

When we put our paperwork in it took 4 weeks to hear and then it will be 10 working days to hear about your practical. I guess you should be about 4 weeks if your not doing the practical. They are very helpful when you ring, phone 10pm uk time as its 9am there.

Guest vicky_1970

Thanks very much - your replies are reassuring !! I was working on about 8 weeks and sod's law we're off on holiday for 2 weeks (booked long before we decided to go for this !!) and that is when the 8 weeks are up. It would delay everything by about 2/3 weeks which will ultimately put me over the 1st july date - not a massive problem but will have to do better in the IELTS test !!