Sign in to follow this  
Guest ida-rose

sooo frustrated aaahhhhh

Guest ida-rose

HI TO ALL USERS

PLEASE COULD SOMEBODY SEND SOME POSITIVITY TO ME AND FAMILY.

WE LODGED OUR S.A 176 APPLICATION WITH AGENT IN OCT 09. AND AFTER READING RECENT POSTS AND REALISING PEOPLE WERE BEING ALLOCATED CO -POST OUR LODGEMENT DATE I DECICED TO EMAIL AGENT AND ASKED HER TO QUERY APPLICATION. AFTER 10 DAYS OF NO FEEDBACK I DECIDED TO GO WITH MY GUT FEELING AND CONTACTED DIAC AND TO MY HORROR THEY HAD NOT RECEIVED FORM 1100 SO TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT AND OUR AGENT BEING SNOTTY.I WAS THEN TOLD THERE WERE INCONSISTENCIES IN APPLICATION AHHH. ON THE 15TH OF FEB I RECD CONFIRMATION OF NOTIFICATION THAT DIAC HAD RECED FORM 1100. NOW I WAS WONDERING DOES ANYONE THINK WE WILL BE ALLOCATED CO IMIMENTLY? OR SHOULD I CALL AND JUST ASK POLITELY WHATS HAPPENING. I'M THINKING LOTS OF NEGATIVE THOUGHTS EG WILL WE MISS THE QUOTA.

ANY RESPONSES WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATE.

Guest karenbonnar

Hi

No advice Im afraid, I just feel for you. What a shame. At least you have found the mistake now and can get things moving again.

Guest Janine3979

My advice would be to sit back and wait, we waited just over 2 years and it was a nightmare, we were constantly trying to guess how long it would be before we got a CO and made numerous phone calls to try and get information and got up every morning to check if there was any news, it made everything so much more stressful.

Guest Cara&Gav

Hiya,

I haven't got any advice either but wanted to say that I feel for you but I'm sure now they have the right form you will be fine. There's loads of us still waiting for SA sponsorship that haven't applied for the 176 yet and we're hoping to get a place so I'm sure you will be fine.

Stay on this forum, its a great support network.

Keep us posted.

Cara xx