Guest Davey0401

social life!!!!

Guest Davey0401

hey,my name is dave, im 25 and live down seaford,ive been in oz for a while now and im looking for friends who i can go out with,weather its drinks,movies,watching sports or meals.im in one of those situations were i have friends but when they are off doing there own thing im left in the lerch and its quite a frequent thing.i hope there is a few people out there that are willing to take a fellow pom in lol.

please pm me or call or text

cheers dave

p.s. my number is 0416130916

Guest kyliemiller@hotmail.co.uk

hi my name is kylie i'm 23 an i live in hallett cove, i'v been in oz nearly 2 yrs an don't have a massive cirle of friends, but up for going for a coffee or drink sometime.

Hey,

See my reputation precedes me!!

We used to have a lads night every month...... but unfortunately a lot of ppl stopped coming! If there is demand may have to have another one....even another meet in Glenelg for all....

Dan

Guest British Aussie

Hi all,

I moved back to Adelaide from Manchester about a year and a half ago. Im 24, and would like to meet some new mates here in Adelaide.

If anyone wants to catch up for a coffee let me know. I'm currently near the beach in the west.

Cheers

Guest Davey0401

Hey glad I got some good replies,does any1 fancy meeting up on saturday arvo for a coffee or bevarage down glenelg?

Guest British Aussie

That sounds good. I would be keen to meet you guys but Soundwave is on on Saturday. If you go another time let me know. My name is Jemma by the way :)

Guest British Aussie

That sounds good. I would be keen to meet you guys but Soundwave is on on Saturday. If you go another time let me know. My name is Jemma by the way :)

Guest Squareman

I would also love to meet up, but I'm also going to Soundwave. UP THE IRONS!!!

Guest British Aussie

Go the Thirty Seconds to Mars!! And good old Slash!

Guest Davey0401

oh yeh of course well i normally play pool on sunday down glenelg how about we meet and play pool, or afterwards?