Guest laws

Brickies in adelaide??

Guest laws

Hi my hubbys a brickie and we hopefully be coming out before end of year.

Does anyone know iff there are plenty of jobs about for brickies, hes NVQ level 3, hopefully he'll be able to get a job easier then here cos theres nothing about.

Thanks for any help anyone

Christine & mark

I'm in the same boat hope to be out there around August September.We are just waiting on police checks and meds.

Hoping to settle around nourlunga,Hallet Cove,Christies Beach area.Maybe we could team up.

All the best.

Trev 39 Vicki38 Lauren 9

Guest laws
    I'm in the same boat hope to be out there around August September.We are just waiting on police checks and meds.

Hoping to settle around nourlunga,Hallet Cove,Christies Beach area.Maybe we could team up.

All the best.

Trev 39 Vicki38 Lauren 9

Hi, yer we are at the same stage but we're going to gawler which is further north near barossa, are you waiting till u get there to get a job? Whereabouts are u at moment? bricklaying jobs seem 2 be thin on the ground around where we are? (Rochdale, manchester area)

Christine

We are from sunny Bradford.So not far from yourselves. I think I read somewhere that there is quite a lot of developments going on by Gawler.

Your right though work is a bit sparse at the moment and all the site prices have been slashed.

Wish you well with your move when do you intend to make the move.

Guest laws
    We are from sunny Bradford.So not far from yourselves. I think I read somewhere that there is quite a lot of developments going on by Gawler.

Your right though work is a bit sparse at the moment and all the site prices have been slashed.

Wish you well with your move when do you intend to make the move.

Hi, we are hoping it will be before end of the year, we need 2 sell house, don't think my hubby mark has done any bricklaying for ages theres just nowt going!

We want to buy a plot of land and build our own, hopefully.

Do youwork for yourself? When are you making the move then?

We've got 2 small children, we cant wait

Christine