Guest teamV

World superbikes

Guest teamV

The superbikes and supersport races are on tonight at Phillip Island,our man from Kendal James Ellison, fell off through the week and had an op on his knee,should be ok for the race .

Anyone gone over to phillip Island for the races, as its on are to do list .

Can not find them on the TV are they?

If not do you know where I can get them on the net?

Cheers Rob

Ps one of the blokes from work has gone on his GSXR 1000

Used to ride over to Philip Island twice a year for the WSBK and Moto GP. Great ride, and magic long weekend. Stay on for the afterburners track day on the monday. Ride back over two days via great coean road. If you have foxtel it is on live on speed channel 505.

Never went this year as i had to seel bikes for the house build, but hoping to get new bike this year and head down for moto gp in oct, or wsbk next feb.

Actually prefer the WSBK, as the track is not so busy, lots more racing, and can also take bike round trackside to save you walking everywhere.

Guest kangomik

Never been but would like to, the ride's a bit of a killer, doing it on the postie bike with no wind break on it could be a bit of a killer. I am told WSB is a lot better and easier to get up close to the riders. Saying that two lads from work won a pit tour to last years Motogp, by drag racing Harleys on site! It's a foxtel only gig for WSB, but i may try that link out.