Guest Steph&Lee

New to the Forum!

Guest Steph&Lee

Hi everyone!

My name is Steph and I am a neonatal nurse. I have not long recieved a positive skills assessment and have just started our application for state sponsor. My husband is Lee and we have 2 daughters Amy & Zoe. I'm not sure how to use this forum so i would appreciate any help from you guys. I usually go on 'Getmedownunder' website and know how to work that one!!

Love to hear off everyone and see how you are all getting on

;)Steph x

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, welcome to PIA, it a great site and sure you will get the hang of it pretty quickly. If you get stuck just PM a Mod and they will help you out.

Good luck with your application.

Guest MutleyCrew

Welcome and great to hear from you. This site is great and we're sure you will get lots of help and advice when you need it. Good luck and we wish you well.

Guest Steph&Lee

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, its good to chat to others going through this loooooonnnnnnnnngg process and to know you're not going it alone!

Steph

Guest Steph&Lee

Hi to the Dimmocks,

Just saw where you were originally from....Bilston!!! My husband is from Bilston and went to Moseley Park school, it is a small world after all!!

Steph

Guest Guest6899
    Hi everyone!

My name is Steph and I am a neonatal nurse. I have not long recieved a positive skills assessment and have just started our application for state sponsor. My husband is Lee and we have 2 daughters Amy & Zoe. I'm not sure how to use this forum so i would appreciate any help from you guys. I usually go on 'Getmedownunder' website and know how to work that one!!

Love to hear off everyone and see how you are all getting on

;)Steph x

Hiya matey about time you go on here!! you can read it for yourself rather than me saying PIA said this!!! You only go on Getmedownunder because you want your own private slot in the Australian/new zealand mag!!, lol.

speak soon Lisa x:D

Guest Steph&Lee

Hi Lisa,

thought i'd join u!!

How do u get all the names, ages etc and list of dates under your message...havent got a clue on here.

yes....was thinking of writing to Oz mag to see if they just wana give me a permenant page in the mag.....u neva know mite be more money in it than nursing!!! !heheh

speak soon

Steph x

Guest Guest6899
    Hi Lisa,

thought i'd join u!!

How do u get all the names, ages etc and list of dates under your message...havent got a clue on here.

yes....was thinking of writing to Oz mag to see if they just wana give me a permenant page in the mag.....u neva know mite be more money in it than nursing!!! !heheh

speak soon

Steph x

Go into user cp (top left) then into edit signature (left hand column half way down). put in your details and away you go.. then you will display being depressed with the rest of us waiting for ss, lol

Lisa x

Guest The Standalofts

Hi Steph

Hope everything goes smoothly for you. I have not long started to use this site, but I think its great and have learned lots it.

Good luck

Lesley

Guest leemina

Welcome Steph

Hope the process goes well for you, we're coming to the end of ours now (fingers crossed). x