TheHarrisonFamily

Internet providers

Hi

Well we have been here a month now and just moved into a 12mnth rental in Hallett Cove. I’m looking at home phone and internet providers and confused. In the UK we had a netgear wireless router and unlimited usage.

We have 2 laptops a desk top Pc and my son has a Xbox, what sort of data would a family like ours expect to use per month. I have looked on websites and they talk about ADSL, ADSL2, and NAKED ADSL. Do any of these mean wireless?

At the moment we are on a Vodafone mobile dongle on 1 laptop and it works fine but when the container arrives we will get the xbox,laptop and Pc , so we need something to cover the whole house

Any ideas would be great

Rob

Hi all the above mentioned can be wireless, adsl naked means you do not need a seperate phone line and instead use your phone through the modem so its cheaper Adam do some great deals i currently have 100Gb 50Gb on peak 50Gb off peak for $50 a month Naked, calls are dirt cheap too. Adam Internet Hope this helps :)

Guest Mitchell
    Hi all the above mentioned can be wireless, adsl naked means you do not need a seperate phone line and instead use your phone through the modem so its cheaper Adam do some great deals i currently have 100Gb 50Gb on peak 50Gb off peak for $50 a month Naked, calls are dirt cheap too. Adam Internet Hope this helps :)

Adam now do the 100gb with no on or off peak and it's still $50! Plus you choose between a nano or $150 visa as a gift. Plus for an extra $10 you can get a voip telephone connection which is loads cheaper for phoning family in the UK.

Guest Glindy

I also live in Hallett Cove, and I have the 100gb adsl2 with Adam internet and also have Voip too, so my bill has never ever been more than $65 per month, and I ring home to Ireland every single day. Hope this helps. :D