elainew

Admin Vacancies Flinders Uni

Hi

I've just been talking to the staff in The Dept Psychiatry,they are looking for 3 Administrators,1 of them is a PA.

If you are interested give me a call 0488993732 and I will find out the next step.

Elaine

Hi Elaine

Are any of these jobs part time or job share?

I would like you to see my resume. Unfortunately I can't call as I don't have a land line yet and my mobile wouldn't last 5 minutes on a call. We only arrived here just over 2 weeks ago so we are still setting ourselves up.

I don't believe I can attach my resume on here so if you can provide a private email address I will send it to you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Melanie Thomas

Guest NickG
    Hi

I've just been talking to the staff in The Dept Psychiatry,they are looking for 3 Administrators,1 of them is a PA.

If you are interested give me a call 0488993732 and I will find out the next step.

Elaine

Hello Elaine

My name is kelly , you seem to have lots of experiance and have been out thier some time.I wondered if you would know what sort of job i could get im a senior health care assistant in main outpatients in the local hospital with a nvq3 we are going for medical this month so things looking good, but im not sure if i will beable to work in a hospital any help or advice would be great.

kind regards kelly