It's all moving too fast for us, CO assigned to us!

Guest get carter

Guest get carter

Hi!:shocked:

My family and I were not expecting to get a CO so soon. We are not in a position to go yet, so we are going to go out next February to have a look around and lodge our visa's.

Is anyone else in the same situation?

Treena

Guest karenbonnar

Hi, we are not in the same position but have friends that got their visa last year and are not ready to go. They are going for a validation trip to activate there visas and check out the place, which gives them longer to get ready here. Is that an option for you on the visa you have applied for? It would be a shame to pull out and have to try again.

Hi!

We are in exactly the same position as you. We have had our medicals etc and just waiting for our visa which hopefully shouldn't be too long - fingers crossed!

We have had our house on the market for over a year now so we're not in a position to go just yet. We are just waiting for the visa and are going to book flights to validate in October/November time. We plan to have a good look around and stay with friends for a few weeks so we will have a better idea of where we want to base ourselves when we make the move and in the meantime - hope the house sells!! Good luck with your plans! x

Lorna

Guest Paula H

My family and I were not expecting to get a CO so soon. We are not in a position to go yet, so we are going to go out next February to have a look around and lodge our visa's.

Treena

congrats, which visa?

Guest MutleyCrew

Treena

Hi, we also feel the same. Lots to do now that a little suprisingly we now have a CO! On one hand it's great news but on the other with the current climate and exchange rates it's not so good! Our other issue is that as our visa is only a temporary one (475) we have to move very quickly as we have to live in SA for two out of three years and work (collectively) for at least one of those years (hopefully more!) and activate our visa within twelve months of the date of the meds or police checks which ever are the earliest!! GULP!!! :goofy:

We wish you all the best with everything.

Guest get carter

Thanks for your reply Karen, we are going under a 176 visa, so we can go out and validate our visa's then come back.

Best wishes,

Treena

Guest get carter

Thanks for your reply Vicki, sounds like you need to move quicker than us!

Good luck, it will be interesting to see how it goes, have you had your medicals yet?

Best wishes,

Treena