Guest australian haggis

Dog Walking/ Babysitting jobs wanted

Guest australian haggis

I am 16 years of age and am looking for dog walking or baby sitting jobs. I live in Hallett cove and have had a few years babysitting experience and dog walking at home in the Uk. I am in full time at school and hence why i need some spending money. I am honest, reliable girl who enjoys ballet and living in adelaide. I would probably only be able to dog mind/walk in hc. Please contact me on 0435437523 or PM US if required. This is my Mum's mobile as she will not allow me to have mine on here lol thank you

Guest australian haggis

hello,

it just depends really between $ 8-10 an hour or I am negotiable hope thats how you spell it

Guest MADTOM

Hi

I am always in need of reliable babysitters but I live in West lakes shore - I suppose thats too far??:nah:

Guest australian haggis

hello,

Just depends on how long for I guess and if my mum and dad would drop me off and pick me up. If you need baby sitting give me a wee call and we could work it out from there thank you :)

Guest australian haggis
    I am 16 years of age and am looking for dog walking or baby sitting jobs. I live in Hallett cove and have had a few years babysitting experience and dog walking at home in the Uk. I am in full time at school and hence why i need some spending money. I am honest, reliable girl who enjoys ballet and living in adelaide. I would probably only be able to dog mind/walk in hc. Please contact me on 0435437523 or PM US if required. This is my Mum's mobile as she will not allow me to have mine on here lol thank you

Guest australian haggis

hi Holly

Can you watch Sam tonight please for FREE LOL

Guest australian haggis

:biglaugh:

hi Holly

Can you watch Sam tonight please for FREE LOL