Sign in to follow this  
Guest mquinn

Breaking Lease- Norwood- pets allowed

Guest mquinn

Hi,

we are breaking our lease on our fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment on the edge of Norwood/Kent town.

This is a modern fully furnished apartment with 3 bedrooms/ 2bathrooms. It is not like most of the furnished properties where the furniture is often pretty bad!

It is a great area, 1.8k to botanic gardens, 3 blocks from Norwood Parade. Our circumstances have changed so it no longer suits our needs. Rent is 600/wk fully furnished. It has secure parking for 2 cars and a large balony- easily fit lounged, and has patio furniture etc.

Would suit professional couple/ family. Anyone interested PM me for agent details.

Martha

Guest mquinn

Sorry meant to say 600/wk fully furnished... That's what happens if you use your Internet phone to post!

Guest mquinn

This is still available. Great property for anyone looking to be close to the CBD and near Norwood and east Parklands.

PM me for further details

Guest jmtomo

is there a garden area, is it suitable for kids 2and 3 years old, re: the balcony

Guest mquinn
    is there a garden area, is it suitable for kids 2and 3 years old, re: the balcony

There is no garden, but it is 5 mins walk from the east parklands where there is a lovely park for kids. Balcony is large, others have BBQ and large tables on theirs, but solid concrete wall up to my waist height so no little hands could sneek through