Sign in to follow this  
Guest HRHelp

Free help with your Adelaide job search

Guest HRHelp

We are starting a program in April (In the marion/glandore area of Adelaide) for any job seeker who really wants a job and who is wanting help and advice.

Only requirement is to attend workshops and to put in several hours a week on your own job search. Sounds too good to be true? It isn't! We've got sponsoship from a government department to run this free for particpants. If you are ready in Adelaide to start your job search in April - contact me and get some free help with resume writing, interview skills, networking and job search.

15 places available. Details still being arranged but the program is likely to include a 3 hour workshop once a week for 8 weeks (possibly spread over 10 weeks with a 2 week gap for Easter).

Bridget

bh@developmentatwork.com 08 8322 8455

Guest Guest75

This is genuine help, I know the poster and recommend them :D

Guest WannaBeInAdelaide

Sounds really impressive!

I would surely sign up had I already had the visa!

Hopefully, I will get one in a half year or so.

Do you have plans to repeat the course in the future?

Guest HRHelp

It all depends on government funding, there are no promises of funding after this program so if anyone is available starting 1st April - sign up now! email me for latest details/flyer poster - bh@developmentatwork.com

Bridget

Guest HRHelp

Many thanks for that - there are still 11 places left. Adverts go in the Messenger this coming week and Coast FM are featuring a radio interview with me next Weds c 9.30am

Guest HRHelp

Hopefully I've just posted the updated poster for the job seeker workshops - 11 places left. Listen out for Coast FM radio interview this Weds c 9.30am (you can ring in with questions about job search etc!). Also watch out for adverts in the Messenger next week. Book your place soon and do pass this info on to any job seeker please