Guest The Dimmocks

Kylie - 18th June 2011 - AEC

Just bumping it up to remind people pre sale is today 10th March 12pm. If not there is a rumour of a second show?!? not quote me but apparently that happens a lot.

Guest Tterrier81

i'll be there with me backstage pass, dont even like kylie that much but cant pass up free tickets

Guest The Dimmocks
    i'll be there with me backstage pass, dont even like kylie that much but cant pass up free tickets

Wow back stage pass that will be great, I just booked my tickets but no back stage pass for us

Guest shella_n
    Wow back stage pass that will be great, I just booked my tickets but no back stage pass for us

where did you book your tickets through - I thought it was 2 o'clock that we could buy them?

Guest shella_n

oooh, dont suppose you feel like selling them do you?

Guest Tterrier81

haha sorry cant sell, my cousin luke is playin lead guitar for her and i think he wouldnt be too happy if i sold them

Guest shella_n
    haha sorry cant sell, my cousin luke is playin lead guitar for her and i think he wouldnt be too happy if i sold them

oh well ...cant blame a girl for tryin :biglaugh:

Guest The Dimmocks

Have a great night, I think I would still go with backstage passes even if I wasnt a big fan. Off to see rihanna tonight, not a huge fan but love a good concert.

Guest Tterrier81
    Have a great night, I think I would still go with backstage passes even if I wasnt a big fan. Off to see rihanna tonight, not a huge fan but love a good concert.

cheers, havent seen my cousin in 8 yrs so it will be good to catch up, n hopefully i get to meet kylie herself!!

enjoy the rhianna concert, she's not one of my favs but the mrs likes her

Guest The Dimmocks
    They went on pre release sale for an hour at 12noon adelaide time. Go on general release on 15th.

Ticketek Australia

I that should have said 1 day, not sure why I thought 1 hour. The presale ends today at 12 noon unless all the allocated tickets have been sold.