Nab bank in adelaide

Guest littlem

Guest littlem

I have been looking at bank accounts and nab seems a good bet but wondered about their presence in Adelaide. Doing an Internet search I could only find three branches. Could anyone confirm this?

Westpak came up with branches everywhere but I don't want to pay charges.

Any advise on good banks in Adelaide appreciated. We want one we can have a current account/savings and an account for the kids.

Many thanks

Michelle

I have been looking at bank accounts and nab seems a good bet but wondered about their presence in Adelaide. Doing an Internet search I could only find three branches. Could anyone confirm this?

Westpak came up with branches everywhere but I don't want to pay charges.

Any advise on good banks in Adelaide appreciated. We want one we can have a current account/savings and an account for the kids.

Many thanks

Michelle

we are with nab , we have had no problems with them at all and they have plenty of branches and loads of there redi cash machines about and dont charge a cent!

Guest littlem

Thanks for the replies that's another thing ticked off the list to research. I will open the account from the uk once we know when we are going.

This site is so valuable.

Michelle

Remember you dont need to have an ATM machine on your doorstep as you can do cash out through the shops - so pay for your purchases and then get cash out and most places accept EFTPOS anyway. But as has been said NAB has plenty of branches, plenty of ATM's so you are not going to find yourself stuck with nowhere to bank.