Diane

Phew! Glad I don't live in Queensland!

This humidity is horrible! My weather thingy is only showing 65% humidity but it's really draining. Only around 24 degrees but feels so much warmer. Bring back some good old typical dry and hot SA weather, please!

Guest Guest75

I thought it was just me!!

I really dislike humidity so this ain't good.

We need the rain though (someone had to say it!) :biglaugh:

Guest soggy

Hi,

the upside is lots of 20 -22 degree winter days:D, it is humid here but we don't normally get the very high temperatures, only really bad about 6 weeks a year here on the Gold Coast and I think we just finished for this year:jiggy:

Simon

Hi,

the upside is lots of 20 -22 degree winter days:D, it is humid here but we don't normally get the very high temperatures, only really bad about 6 weeks a year here on the Gold Coast and I think we just finished for this year:jiggy:

Simon

6 weeks? I'm moaning after two days!!! Someone would have to shoot me after six weeks (and many would probably want to!)

Guest Guest5035

Give me the Qld weather any day, too cold here in the winter or too bloody hot 40+.

Stevo

This humidity is horrible! My weather thingy is only showing 65% humidity but it's really draining. Only around 24 degrees but feels so much warmer. Bring back some good old typical dry and hot SA weather, please!

When was this? I hadn't noticed but then living in Sellicks Beach is a bit cooler, especially with the winds.

Cooler