sduffy

Can you order vitamins online

Hi Guys,just wandering if anyone knows if it is possible to order vitamins on line due to various medical conditions me and daughter require quite a lot of different supplements and they are a lot cheaper here in uk than in Adelaide.

Can anyone advise.

Many thanks Sue

Do they not tell you on the website where they can ship to? If there is no Australia option then I doubt you'd get them to ship them direct.

Healthspan will ship to Australia, whereas postage in the UK is free, they do charge for Australian delivery, but it's not a great deal of money.

I can recommend the company who ship out of Guernsey.

Guest MADTOM

hi

We got loads of Antihistamines shipped in Uk to OH's brother. He then forwarded them to us. It still was way cheaper than buying here!

I must say I miss "Boots 2 for 1" offers I did buy some vitamins the other day $17 for multivitamins and $15 for kids vitamins (and they were on special offer!) Next time I will buy off internet.

Let me know how you get on!

Great I have been buying supplements when I can on special but used to buy different ones but not been able to afford them here so will check out healthspan a go.

Guest charlieandtoby
    Hi Guys,just wandering if anyone knows if it is possible to order vitamins on line due to various medical conditions me and daughter require quite a lot of different supplements and they are a lot cheaper here in uk than in Adelaide.

Can anyone advise.

Many thanks Sue

Try some US websites too! much cheaper than buying over here.

Hi there,

My OH needs lots of supplements and they cost a fortune here.

The Healthy life stores in Oz give you a 20% discount on the first Monday of the month. Just ask at the counter for an application form...it's free. They send you e mails of specials and an sms to remind you that it's "magic monday'!

We have bought quite a lot of supplements from the US. They have products that are not always available here and the prices are much cheaper. The best deal seems to be from a company called Puritans Pride...they have buy one get one free and buy 2 and get 3 free!

Their contact is: Discount Vitamins & Herbal Supplements from Puritan's Pride - Australia Puritan Australia

Tamara