Sign in to follow this  
Guest shazz

what school???

Guest shazz

Hi we are emmigrating to adelaide in april and just wondering if anyone can recommend good public schools in the athelstone area for ages 6 - 12yrs ta;)

Guest Lynda&Adam

Hi Shazz

We come over mid June & have also been looking at Athelstone area for rental & schools so would love to know if you get any responses. I have a girl of 10 & son of 7

Guest shazz

hi lynda and adam

yeh no worries will do. Athelstone i've heard is a good area to live and has many schools nearby so it's just a matter of choosing the right one.

Guest Guest75
    Err is this person a troll :(

Yep,post removed and bottom thoroughly smacked:policeman:

These spammers are a real pain, if anyone is suspicious of a post - please just hit the "report" button.:cute:

Hi my kids are at High School now but I'll ask a couple of the girls that have younger ones to have a look at the forum and put up some primary school recommendations. I know there are two or three around but not sure which are better!

Guest Deborah5

I've only heard good stuff about Athelstone Primary and Paradise Primary (also in Athelstone). And it's a fab suburb.

The report button isn't very clear to most people possibly Tyke. I know when I read your post I had to check around to find it. Usually a button like the 'Thanks' one is easier to find. I found the report one in the avatar panel down the left side, looks like a sheet of paper and pen, next to the online or offline button. Shall use it in future :)